Rally Sprint Round 2
Time & Location
About the Event
A one day event comprising of a minimum of 4 stages run on sealed and unsealed surfaces.
• Driver and co-driver (navigator) in the vehicle (min age 17).
• Pace notes/map provided.
• All registered cars can compete – race/rally/un-registered cars by invitation.
• 1 set of tyres for the day only (you can choose slicks/rally tyres but you must run them all day).
• Each stage will be timed – with the winner deemed the crew completing all the stages in the shortest cumulative time.
• Driver and Co-driver may share driving duties on the day.
This is a fun way to get involved in motorsport on a budget or to compete with a friend or train up your new co-driver for bigger and better events!
More information can be found on the event regulations
- Driver Entry$195$1950$0